Aroint thee!
Things are not going the way I want it to be.
I reminisced the past.
But it had all been turned into dust.
My dull brain was wrought with things forgotten.
Alas I was abandoned.
Fair is foul and foul is fair.
There are alliterations everywhere.
Your brain I've seen.
Thy tears shall drown the wind.
There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face.
And I was dazed.
This unsettled solitary; cannot be good, cannot be bad.
If ill, why hath it given me earnest of freedom?
Commencing in a truth? Im a bird.
If good, why do I yield to that suggestion?
Whose horrid image doth unfix my hair.
And make my seated heart knock against my ribs.
Against the use of nature.
--
hmm. another poem created by me! (: suddenly have a urge to write a poem yesterday night as i couldn't sleep. part of it i copied from macbeth as some of the phrases are very nice.
i still remember this poem i created some months ago...
--
Yesterday night I lay in bed.
The tears I've shed were all in vain.
Memories of the past flow back my mind.
I realised I was out of my mind.
All the things i've done to you.
You thought it was rightful for me to do.
I realised that I was just a simple chess seed in your chess game.
A simple tool for all your motives and aims.
When I thought back the way you've treated me.
I was flustered with disgust, you little imp.
My heart is breaking can you hear?
Not even threads and needled can mend it my dear.
Now a big hole in my heart.
The beatings are gradually getting slower, you nut.
Your delibreate actions and judgment.
Often lead me in distress and bewilderment.
I guess time is ripe for me to let go.
To let you go, to let myself go.
Leaving you in your own fantasy world.
Leaving myself in the desert, an outer world.
Where no one really bothers.
Rather about others.
I think I will not turn my head and reverse.
Thus, Adieu to the universe.
--