<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Saturday, February 10, 2007

congrats to all those peeps who have just got back their 'o' level papers yesterday! x) i needa reflect upon my drastic results now. gotta word hard. all of you guys too yea? (: lets not be despondent and put in all our efforts to do well in all exams. let us all be optimistic and look on the bright side of life. as the saying goes, do not cry over spilled milk. pour another new cup of milk instead. hahas! let us run our last race.

And I will run to you; to your words of truth
Not by might; not by power
But by the spirit of God
Yes I will run the race, till I see your face
Oh let me live in the glory of your grace

choir's tough. exams' tough. results' tough. let us strive to give our best for the upcoming syf! yeahs! CNY coming soooon~ angpows angpows wo lai ye! :D

Thank you God for granting me a pair of eyes to see the beauty of this world.
Thank you God for granting me a pair of ears to listen to the soothing music.
Thank you God for granting me a pair of hands and lets to do chores for you.
Thank you God for granting me a mouth to sing praises for you.
--
And I thank you Lord for the trials that come my way
In that way I can grow each day, as I let you lead

<3>