--
A serene place of tranquility
I broke down uncontrollably
Beseiged by four walls around me
I was almost screaming towards the sea
A heart that was healed and mended
But once again it was shattered
Like glass falling towards the ground
Which I loathe all those sounds
Immuned as I thought
However reality shows I was not
Trying to run away from this place
But it seems like I was locked up in a case
How I ever wish I was transported back to the past
Where everything was not shrouded by a mask
The good old days full of joy and fun
Was now a dream for me to hunt
Anguished and pandemonium state of mind
I know one day all these will be left behind
However, the misery and pain
Shall never ever faint
--
to say that i don't give much a damn, i was just deceiving myself.