<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Thursday, May 17, 2007

:D

are we still breathing? i guess we are! :D yeah! we survived!! we survived!! :D finally we can take a break from that real loooooooooong exams which lasted for about three weeks. we were totally tormented.

went out this afternoon with the siaochabo gang. totally gila. -.- laughed like hell. shopping spree ehh? :) we bought presents! yeahhh! yeahhh! im awaiting for tomorrow! im awaiting for sunday!! im not awaiting for saturday thank you. :(

yeahh! break break! lets take a break before we start mugging for mother tongue o level again! jiayou jiayou jiayou!! intensive chinese lessons are such a bore! >.< i still can't believe that chinese o level is the end of THIS month. i think i need to wake up from my dreams.


im feeling so emo now. lets talk crap. :D

I feel great as i have a pair of eyes, one nose and a mouth.
I feel great as i have a pair of arms and a pair of legs.
I feel great as i have a normal body functioning well.
I feel great when i was in sec one.
I feel great to be able to know rbgy.
I feel great when i was in sec two.
I feel great to be able to withstand that difficult period of time. all thanks to the Lord.
I feel great going to KL with my beloved choir peeps.
I feel great when i thought about 'kapoking' one carton of mineral water up to our hotel rooms when we were in KL - Concorde.
I feel great when i was in sec three.
I feel great to be involved in the sec three camp.
I feel great to be part of the ZhuHai group.
I feel great to get know of sissie.
I feel great to get know more of my friends, twentycents, thirtycents, antarctica laydee!
I feel great to be cooped up in a lil hotel room and chat non-stop! :)
I feel great to be able to idle around along the corridors of the hotel in ZhuHai.
I feel great to be able to play 'daidi' until the wee hours about 2am!
I feel great to be able to play basketball with the china peeps.
I feel great to be able to get know of you more clearly.
I feel great to know that great minds think alike! :D
I feel great especially when i was in sec four.
I feel great to be able to hang out with some crazy peeps.
I feel great to be able to communicate with you guys so well.
I feel great that you're a great listening ear.
I feel great to be able to be part of the GM choir.
I feel great that we attained a Bronze for Singapore Youth Festival.
I feel great that GM choir's bonding is getting stronger.
I feel great that we love ms loh.
I feel great that we love ms ng.
I feel great that we love mr huang.
I feel great that everyone loves choir! <3


I feel great that im living in this wonderful world! :D