yeah cny, thanks, a breather from the busy lifestyle. but i don't want to thank you either, there's tons of homework thrown at us. ):
this week was a crazy week. this week was a tiring week. this week was like a running week. this week was a sian week. this week was a ma-lu week. this week was a confirm die week.
Econs essay on market failure is a confirm goner for me. I didn't really study much as I actually fell asleep. Pissed with myself uh. But anyway, even if I studied, I don't think I'll score well either. And Physics test on all the J1's work. woo hoo, i never studied hah. Say hello to re-test and re-test and more re-tests.
Ms Rivera's PE lessons are crazy. D: But I felt really really good after I run and sweating it all out. Went to the bookshop with yanping before the chem practical briefing together with 2S20 starts. We actually have to photocopy the book by ourselves eh, kind of pathetic. And yanping's wallet fell behind the photocopier machine. -.- But I managed to get it out. I'm sorry, my fault. I shouldn't have place it there.
Chem experiment next, and I actually placed the calorimeter on the retort stand when I'm supposed to place it on the tripod stand. Ianson laughed at me for like countless times. -.- And ck's being super noisy when I'm recording the data on errors.
Ran with yanping and some boys after school on both Tuesday and Thursday. And I managed to get my $$$ from Miss Au. (: Our group finally gave the gifts to the P. I guess he's kind of satisfied and happy to receive it.
cca on Wednesday was really crazy. Did like 170 push ups in total. 50 and 20 by David and 100 by fat lim. Had muscle aches after all those push ups. Plus with the addition of the aches from PE, after school runs and attempts of doing pull ups. I was upset with ma'am's absence and fat lim's crazy number of push ups. And a pity that the unarmed combat for the cny celebration has to be cancelled. The school's assembly plaza is quite a good place for star gazing eh. (:
And Thursday's most ma-lued event was during CT period in the hall. -.- So many of my unglam photos were shown in Mrs Teng's presentation. -.- Watched the 10min video on all the 9 trips for the third time. But it's nice. (: Yangshuo's video is really hilarious and comical. :D
CNY celebration on friday was kind of okay. Actually, not quite okay. And I'm being a slacker as I'm the only one who's holding the target and not doing anything. I was in a sian 1/2 mood all the while in school. Went home after that and stoned in front of the computer. Out at night with sis and her friends to Bugis village. Like omg, the place was like flooded with hordes of people. -.- And what a coincidence, I saw Gracia and Jamie!
And today, eh no, on Saturday. I saw Cindy and Simin! :D Like omg how long I never see them already. Caught up with them for awhile before studying. Okay and Subway was yum. :D
Chinese new year on the following week. But I don't even have a teeny weeny tinge of that festive season. Perhaps it's due to the stressful life and the economic downturn? hmmm. But reunion dinner later at night! (: This makcik here can't wait to see her niece and nephew. (:
I'm not going to procrastinate and digress anymore. I've already promised to do Physics today and I'll fulfill it, don't worry. (: And I'll never give up. See that previous line okay hahahaha.
and yup, this paragraph is written for you, pakcik! yes yes, it's for you. don't feel frustrated and upset over those matters. if not it's going to affect your studies and also your cca. i would rather you spend your time on some other stuff rather than pondering those unwanted matters. and if you need a listening ear, i'm just a dial or a call away. don't keep things inside your heart yeah, it's neither good nor healthy. and let me have a chance to help you in return for what you have done for me. thanks for being there when i need someone to rant to and someone to comfort me. xie xie ni. have a good rest and blast your ears with music, and i guess it would be of some help. take care and enjoy your lunar new year with angpows and stuff yourself with new year goodies! :D cheer up yo and remember that i'm always here for you dude. (:
If you need a place where you can run
If you need a shoulder to cry on
I'll always be your friend
When you need some shelter from the rain
When you need a healer for your pain
I will be there time and time again
When you need someone to love you
Here I am
to say that you don't know the true fact behind it, but in real fact, i don't really know too.