My grandpa celebrated his 80th birthday last sunday, 01 Feb. Coincidentally, it's everyone's birthday too (cos it's the 7th day of the chinese new year). :D
School was kind of mundane, and the J1s came. I only managed to recognise a few of the gm people. And their arrival never fail to make the school canteen to be packed like sardines.
I've failed for 3 tests already. From Physics to Econs and even Math. ):
Competition coming soon, 27 Feb, and I guess we're not prepared for it yet. The precise moves that we're suppose to execute have to be accurate. And synchronisation is a big barrier to break.
My calve muscle on both legs always ache after I've finished running, no matter whether it is during PE lessons or after school runs with the gang. I hope that old injury would not come back..
Oh and Thursday's CT period was really hilarious. The Sarawak people have to dance the college dance infront of the J2s, and ks actually danced together with the Principal. It was really embarrassing standing infront of everyone. -.- And we forgot some parts of the dance. Next, some students danced together with their selected teachers and after that, the whole college was dancing hahaha.
Went to run after math consultation with the gang on Thursday. Went to the monkey bar area and well, I fell. -.- First fall this year. Now I've got a blue-black on my knee.
And sis's having some problems now. I seriously wonder why is she behaving in this manner again. It irks me off. It seems as if everyone has offended her in some way or another. She refused to speak to anyone, only giving one word answer every now and then. What's wrong.. And yingling, don't be too worried about her, I guess she'll be alright very soon.
I'm feeling sleepy, and I feel like sleeping.. zzzz