<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Sunday, February 15, 2009

Orientation was kind of fun, I think. Although it's boring saying the same old sentence for about 18 times for two days. -.- Got sunburn on my face and my hands look like lobster. And it's interesting listening to different kinds of cheers from various houses. (: And Cetus won, yeah! :D

Totalitarian = Joe Lim? Hmm..

Stretching and training sessions with Li Noi ma'am is good. (: I enjoyed it and I'm so happy that she still remembers my name although we have not seen each other for like more than half a year.

Busy weekends. Friday - training. Saturday - training. Sunday - grading and training. Everything have worn me out, and I'm not done with my hmwk yet.

Thanks to the J2 seniors who have specially came down to school to train those J1s and also those who are participating in the coming competition. I really appreciate your efforts. (:

Saturday's training at Li Noi ma'am's training centre and combined training with TJ. They are good, but muchly arrogant, and I don't like. Ma'am changed my team's competition pattern. Well, it may be a good thing afterall, a blessing in disguise. So we must train even more harder. Xueying, get well soon! Xiaowei, I hope you're alright now.

Sunday's (today) grading at Eunos CC as usual. I walked down the mrt steps, talking to Satish at the same time. And I don't know what actually happened, I guess I thought that there's one more step left to reach the platform but in actual fact, there're two more steps to go. I missed my step and I fell, twisted my ankle. It's in bad shape now, and it hurts badly. D: Now I'm really bai ka alr, worse twisted ankle ever. And I can't run. ))):

Unlucky me, I still have to bear with the pain and to go through grading and training. I kicked wrongly for basic kicks. But it's okay luh. And once again, I'm alone during training, without the presence of my other two teammates.


Okay, need to continue with hmwk and study chem spa! ):


I know you would be reading this haha. Thanks for the highlighters, correction tapes, sunblock lotion (although I didn't get to use it) the identity and the lollipop! (: Thanks for concerning, I really appreciate it and, please don't vomit blood haha. Thanks for nagging like a pakchik every now and then about sleeping and eating. Thanks for waking me up at times. Thanks for coming over today just to return me my books. And I'm sorry, I shouldn't have went to look for you yesterday, if not you'll be enjoying yourself together with your friends. And sorry, I can't get to see you cross the finishing line. Please rest more eh.



I'm tired, I'm exhausted, I'm really sick of studying and doing hmwk, I'm feeling pain on my ankle. ))))):