<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Monday, March 16, 2009

Bad bad Monday blues, ))):

Firstly, I didn't manage to wake up at 5.30am today cos I just can't get to sleep last night, after much tossing and turning. And I don't know why. You told me to call you if I can't fall asleep but I didn't. I'm sorry, I just don't want to disturb you sleeping.

P's rally was kind of alright, I managed to stay awake throughout the entire session from 8am to about 12pm.

Well and some events occurred and I'm not quite happy over it. But okay, that's fine, I'll just forget about it. Somehow I'll just have to get used to it, and I have to try really hard..

Chem common test review switched from LT5 to LT4. I rubbed my right eye till it turns red, and the itch irritates me. And I guess I'm not being myself today. I did the spa skill results twice on a fresh sheet of paper. Wrote the results for test 2 wrongly twice. I saw the answers from the wrong column and I have to redo. And I'm the last to finish the spa thing.

You waited for me at the study, all alone, and for quite some time. I'm sorry, I didn't accompany you, and I made you feel lonely. I'm really sorry.

And I'm really sorry for making you walk all the way back to the bus stop, all alone, and you're feeling hungry, sleepy, tired and weary. I'm really sorry, I made you waste your bus fare travelling all the way here and you have to return without me and you saying a proper goodbye because of... Looking at you leave without turning around, the pain that is built inside me, I simply just can't describe. I'm really sorry..

Guilt overwhelms me. Today's not my day. Goodbye


I'm sorry.