<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Editted;


Happy 18th birthday Rachel! :D and yup, you can watch M18 movies alr! (:
Happy birthday brother! :D


Yet another day, had cca today! Before that, dance was using the hall for some combined training with other schools. Plus it's air-conditioned inside. Super nice. (: Cos the weather outside was freaking scorching hot. -.-

Ma'am has decided on the inter-jc tkd competition groupings and patterns today. Yup and I'm back in the same group as xueying and xiaowei again! :D Plus deirdre and one more person (still choosing in process). Cos now need to have 5 people per group. Super cooooooool! :D First time so many people doing the same pattern at one go. And this also means that synchronisation would be a even greater barrier to break. Uh huh and we're doing blue-tip pattern. How about brown ma'am?

Bball with deir and david after that, and gaya was doing pull-ups in the gallery. I saw weijie hahahaha. (: You don't look chaota anyway, still as dark as usual. :D And you chou pork, place the scary ghost mask in my locker to scare me. -.- And I ran 1k with gaya after that.

So many people having camp recently and even during this march holidays! Track, band, netball, choir and idk how many more? Uh and we haven't plan our camp yet..

Hmm and yesterday. Accompanied weijie to paya lebar for his sis's grandpa's wake. Do you know you really scared me off, being emotionless throughout the entire journey and also when you left school? I'm sorry, I really don't know what to do when such things happen. The only thing that I know is to be there for you when you need someone, and to just sit quietly beside you. I don't bother even if you ignore me, I just want to see you safe and sound.

Anyway to you and your sis, don't be overly sad, cheer up! For I know grandpa would be up there, blessing both of you! Be strong! :)

Waited for him to come out and then he lunched. I'm glad that you're much better alr and I can heave a sigh of relief. I've accomplished my #1 mission: to see you safe and sound to your destinated place. Slacked for quite some time, walked here and there like lost souls hahahahha.

Took the bus back to school at 2pm. And I've accomplished my #2 mission: to send him back to school for track. And yup! I can finally put down that 'stone' inside my heart. (:

Coincidentally, I met Jasmine on my way home. It has been ages since I last saw her. Managed to catch up with her and we chatted for quite long hahahha. (: and hello to Lewei too!

At night, we celebrated my brother's birthday in advance. Went to No Signboard seafood restaurant to pig out. Ate a lot, yum yum. And opps, I guess I'm getting fatter soooooon. Need to run run and get rid of all those excess fats haha! (:

He's having camp for 3 days starting from today. And I'm glad to see you today. :D But I'll be missing you for the next two days, and I'm already missing you now. Please take care of yourself and especially your injured knee.. You better listen ah, if your knee hurts, please please stop training. If not you'll be aggravating your condition. And and, sleep early okay, you silly boy.

Remember this? Must smile okay. :D:D:D:D:D


























Thanks for always being there for me, to be there when I'm sad, to be there when I'm alone, to be there to give me warmth whenever I'm cold. And I just want to let you know that I will always be here for you, no matter what happens. I'll be your guardian angel, to render my help to you to the best as I can do. Now it's my turn to lend you my shoulders for you to lean on. It's always there whenever you need it; especially when you're feeling tired and weary, and I hope it would be of some comfort and rest to you. Just sleep soundly when you feel tired, don't worry about anything else. Cos you mean so much to me, I love you too.