<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happppy birthday to my brother shuxian! :D:D:D

Well, Common test ends today. Not really happy over it though, cos I screwed most of the subjects, or in actual fact, I screwed all of them up. But it's okay, I'll learn from my mistake and not to do it again. (: I promise myself to do better for mid years, and also to promise him. :]

Got back our chinese results last friday. I didn't score well at all uh. I was really utterly disappointed over it. I'm sorry that I've made so many people worry for me, and made you worried and sad too. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let it out in front of you, making you feel moody for the rest of the day. ): Why can't I just make out yet another facade..

Now, another addition to the workload in May/ June. I must hang on there uhhhhhh. Cannot cannot cannot break down, still must maintain that crazy liwen.

And this thing below is done by Cindy Teo! She did that jigsaw using her GC. Nothing better to do hahahaha. =X




I'm feeling sleepy and I feel like sleeping but I can't sleep hahahaha. Still got stuff to do uhh. zzzz.


And to you, thanks for being there like always. (: You never fail to cheer me up or to make me happy, you silly boy! Don't be unhappy over your econs and math exam, this is just the first hurdle that you have to go through. There're still a lot of chances for you to compensate on what you've not done your best. Don't ever ever give up and must jiayou okay! :D And remember that I'm always here for you. Take care and please wear your jacket when you're cold, don't make your hands cold. There's so much I want to say but I just can't seem to match those words together. Its been 5 days and I'm still counting. (: