Took part in 4x100m on Wednesday. It was a last minute decision and I had to find ways to get a PE shirt. And all thanks to Limei. (: I ran together with cindy ng, sheryl and ristah was being replaced by meiqi. We ran well for our heats yeah. (:
And very unexpectedly, I managed to get in for the finals for 200m. And I've decided that I'm going to do my very best for the race, even though I've got the premonition that I'll be the last. But well, a winner is not the one who finishes the race first, but one who finishes the race without giving up, right? I'll do you proud, even if I get last. =x
The release of project work results on Thursday! 1S20'2008 did super uber well by scoring A's as a class! (: Well done dudes! :D Thanks Mr Lo!

The crazy group

Spent Good Friday at home practically rotting away. And Saturday in school studying with weijie and his track people. They are indeed a bunch of crazy people haha, I can't stop laughing when I think of it.
It's your 800m race today, later in the morning. Your last lap, your final race, your most important race, your most important day. Do your best, give your best shot with no regrets, and I know you will. I'll always be supporting you, mentally and spiritually, and I know that you know this. That wristband, with your fav colour green and most importantly the words imprinted on it, 'be strong'. No matter what your timing will be, you'll always be a winner to your coach, your track mates, and to me. Believe in yourself that you can do it. All the best, good luck and jiayou! (: Love you! :D
And this song below really illustrate what I want to say.
My life would suck without you
Guess this means you’re sorry
You’re standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
All you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said you’d never come back
But here you are again
Cuz we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you
Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryin’ to pick a fight
I know that I’ve got issues
But you’re pretty messed up too
Either way, I found out I’m nothing without you
Cuz we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you
Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn’t miss you, but I can’t let you go
Oh yeah
Cuz we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you
Toodles, I'm off to bed, the time now is past 1.
