<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Friday, April 24, 2009

Okay dudes, new updates. (:

Had taekwondo camp on the 17th and 18th april. Overall, I can say that the camp is so much better as compared to last year's. (: Had quite a number of games uh. (: And it's not good being the overall organiser, my throat hurts after all the shouting. ): Anyway, I shall let the pictures do the talking.

17 April;

Packed dinner from the Muslim stall


Game of Whacko, followed by Blow Wind Blow.


Twist and tangle!


Uh-oh, stuck!


Last segment of the day, everyone's all time favourite, captain's ball! (:


Look at Shawn jump!

Night scenery across the school field.


18 April;

Game of frisbee. Look at the scorching sun! -.-

J1 boys

Had training after lunch. Practically everyone dropped dead on the floor about two hours later. It's a pity that I didn't manage to take a photo of people sleeping on the hall floor.

Random shot before dismissal. (Look at Gaya's face)

There are still some photos in my phone. Lazy to upload uh, maybe the next time when I blog or something yeah. I didn't manage to take a picture of the whole team. But it's okay. I guess we'll take a photo after everyone has received their gi-s. (:

It seems like the whole class has changed somewhat or another. Something's weird, but I don't exactly know where or what has gone wrong. Even Rachel thinks so uh.. nvm eh.

A short and tiring week this week. And I really don't like teachers taking away our breaks that strictly belong to us. Especially mdm tang taking away Friday's lunch for GP. I've got no rest know, have to straight away go for mother tongue. It's like zzzzz. I loathe that and please note that I'm not a robot or a machine.

I didn't regret much for retaking mother tongue and joining touch rugby for PE programme. I've got to know more new friends hahaha! :D But the former is really time consuming. ):

Had SR Olympics today. 200m, 4x100m and 30x200m. Really tired after everything ends I tell you. Played squash after the track events ended. I didn't really pant as much as the previous time I played with Ristah, quite alright I guess. Weijie zai yo! 3 medals woo hoo! (:

Went to watch 17 again with love. (: The movie's kind of nice and hilarious. I think you enjoyed it too right, laughing at it at times hahaha. :D Subway-ed and home sweet home. Thanks for everything. (:

Weijie, your ipod games fun uh. Someday I'll break your record hahahahha! Okay I know this is random. Well done for your nationals in both 800m and 4x400m. Good job for creating your own PB for 400m. (:

I'm tired and it's 12:58am now. My eyelids are drooping, limbs aching and basically body aching everywhere. -.- I want to sleep, so no insomnia this time please.

Lord please grant me the strength to continue. Amen.


A long post, toodles till the next one.
xoxo peeps.