<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Tuesday, April 07, 2009

So many things happen during the last few weeks, I shan't elaborate much.

Saturday night was really creepy. I can't remember myself going to the bathroom around midnight. And I can't remember whether I actually fell asleep inside the bathroom cos my entire leg went numb when I tried to get off the seat. Weird thing, did I actually sleepwalk or something?

Common test results was a real disaster. But somehow, I've managed to get over that trauma, I guess? I've made such a great fall. It's so difficult for me to get over it, although some people might just say that it's just a common test. But well.. And parent's night was relatively okay. Liwen, you've got to buck up like seriously.

SR olympic track events started on Monday. Weijie did well for 400m. Great job yeah. I had 3000m finals yesterday and 200m heats just now in the evening. I know I didn't run well, it sucks actually, big time. Especially the 200m race. How I wish I can dig a hole and hide it inside after the race has ended. and you shouldn't have said those words..

Now both my legs hurts, badly.

Project Work results releasing on this coming Thursday!