<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finally I'm like blogging for since like idk when?

Okay a lot of events happened, lazy to elaborate anyway. So you can try to infer and deduce haha.

I've got quite a number of people to thank, but in no particular order;

1. Thank you Gracia, Wanning and Zhisin, my bffs since secondary school. I miss you guys a lot like really a lot! Thanks for making me laugh like nobody's business whenever I'm with you guys. Hahaha, you guys are a crazy bunch! :D Meet up soon again okay. And Zhisin! You big time stalker la hahahaha!

2. Thank you Shaa, you bai ka! Thanks for talking so much sense into me and even hooking little pinkie with me to promise me stuff. I really appreciate it loads. (: Take care of your leg uh, it's been more than a month already dude! And stop calling me a bastard hahaha.

3. Thank you Wenhui, for being there when I need someone, and especially a girl to talk to. Thanks for listening and trying to help as much as you can. Thanks for the tissue uh hahahaha. Don't be too overly stressed up too! I know one day your problems would also be solved. Be the happy and cheerful girl that I always knew! :D

4. Thank you Gaya, for the orh-ka-kak which is still evident on my thigh ever since sparring during grading. Hahahha, no la. Actually thanks for being there, sharing your happy stuff and also your problems with me. Someone is feeling blessed and happy now uh. Take care and don't fall sick okay. Mother Earth (Gaia) cannot afford to fall sick. (:

5. Thank you Shawn, my didi! (: Thanks for taking the bus with me to school and even back home. Sorry uh, make you walk all the way up to Cheers and you still have to wait for me cos I'm late. =x Opps. And to the future/ current captain, jiayou and don't give up your post. Persevere on for your midyears too! Nothing's too late if you're willing to start now! (: If you have any problems, feel free to find me okay. I'll go box fat ball up and make him roll around the track hahaha! :D

6. Thank you Seowying and Benedict, the two music therapists. Thanks for playing pieces of music for me, it really helps to soothe my mood. Especially the piano piece that Wenhui love the most, something about River flows in me? If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. (: Anyway that song's so sad, make me want to tear even more hahaha.

7. Thank you Jasmine, Enxiu, Lewei for concerning. I'm fine already. I hope you guys are too. I'm missing you guys so please take care alright. (:

8. Okay and finally, how can I forget about you right.. Thank you Weijie for the many many things that you've done. :D Please take care of yourself you lousy pork, so easily fall sick. Hahahahha you silly boy. Okay too much things to say so I shall not say. =p


Thanks for all those who have helped me in one way or another. :D

Off for midyears and tkd competition and mother tongue A's. Gambatte! ((:


MIA for the next couple of weeks -