First and foremost, mid years are all over uh. (: No more staying up till the wee hours and being deprived of sleep for almost every single day for the past few months. I mean for the time being. I still gotta mug hard during the June break, because my mid year's kind of, screwed?
Anyway, this post will be filled with photos. Photos, photos, photos, everybody love photos! :D
Breaking dawn, lovely :D
Oh and I almost forgot to mention something. Somehow everyone around me seems to be hooked on to this 'Kinder Joy' kind of stuff. Especially during the exam period. I guess everyone should be too stressed up lol. And everyone is trying to get hold of the dinosaur toy. Hahahha. Like being deprived of childhood like that uh. Okay and I'm one of them hahaha.
I can't turn this picture leh.

Yummy yummy chocolate (:
And lets see what we actually did while studying for econs hahaha.

Hello Dino! I managed to get him after self training at Dojang on last last Saturday, with Deirdre's help. (:
Having training in between exams is really crazy. -.- Had training after Physics paper on last last Friday made me really drained out. Another one on last Wednesday after Chemistry paper 2 and basketball with those crazy bunch of boys. We ended up playing with the tiny ball that Gaya and I got it from the vending machine infront of the bubble tea shop. The dance room was really nice btw. (:
So it's showtime on 28may. Woke up at 4.30am. Wanted to board the bus together with Shawn at 5.30am so that my team would have ample time to train in school. But the earliest bus was at 5.54am. So well.. But still we had some time to train before we board the bus to Regent Secondary.
We're the first JC to reach there. Changed and I sewed the srjc logo onto Xiaowei's gi. End up got scolded by ma'am. -.- Did the normal stuff and trained trained trained. I thought our turn would be quite soon. But end up the team's pattern was at 3pm. Pissed me off cos I trained until my thigh hurts. I applied deep heat, but I guess I put too much until I was jumping and hopping around. -.-
Competed against 7 JCs, Temasek, Victoria, Hwa Chong, Innova, Meridian, Jurong, Pioneer. It was a fierce fight because everyone is so strong. And I'm proud of our school's team, really. :D
Yellow belt individual: Jannah! (:
Green belt team: Xueying, Xiaowei, Deirdre, Yunjia, Liwen! (((:
Black belt team: Shawn, Alvin, Jeremy, Benedict, Faiz! (:
Not forgetting white belt individual and team, yellow belt individual and team, blue belt individual and team, brown individual and black individual. You guys are awesome! :D
It was a close shave that we managed to clinch 4th for the Green team category. Being the second team to showcase, we got a score of 6.833. Being kicked out of the top three position by Temasek, Hwa Chong and Victoria, Meridian was the last school to perform. We thought we've got no more chance already, but they got a score of 6.7xx. Hahahahahha! And I tell you, we're so happy! :D
Btw, I saw Liyun and I managed to catch up quite a lil with her! (: She participated in Green individual! But sadly, she didn't manage to get into the finals. ):
And it was super uber fun playing around with Faiz's digital camera, make me feel like I'm a professional photographer hah! (:


Jannah Jannah in the centre! 1st for Yellow individual. I'm happy for you! (:
We're satisfied. :D
With Li Noi ma'am! (:

Yunjia! Why close your eyes? Hahahah.
Shawn didi! Thanks for bending hahaha! (:
Xiaowei, Xueying, Liwen; NTU team :D
Proudly presents the Green belt team! :D
See the height difference hahaha.
Anyway I'm still waiting for more photos from Faiz. So I'll post more when I've received them. :D Unexpectedly, the whole competition ends at around 5.30pm and we spent the rest of the time cam-whoring before we left Regent to Ang Mo Kio. Went to pizza hut for dinner. Weijie came. Thank you, I appreciate it. (:
Had Chem tutorial and QTS the very next day, 29may. I'm like a dead corpse walking around the school, with an aching thigh. I'm sorry for being emotionless for the day. ): And I thank you for being so understanding, even to the extent of sending me home. (: And mom, happy birthday. (:
Chem paper 1 re-exam on Saturday. Had tkd gathering at the benches outside before we went into the classroom for exam. I suddenly miss tkd.. All the laughters that we shared.. ): Chinese consultation immediately after that. Weijie came to pick me with a big big umbrella cos it's pouring haha. :D Yah and I brought Breaking Dawn for you okay. (:
And today, 1 June, it's A level mother tongue paper. It was manageable and alright. I'm satisfied, even if I don't get A this time round, cos I've already done my best using my composed mood. All that's left with is mother tongue oral and listening comprehension which would fall in the month of July. Lunched and had the boring Chem tutorial. D:
Hahaha and went off to purchase Kinder Joy with Weijie and Caixin after tutorial ends. They didn't get the Dino, but instead the orange and blue creatures seen below haha.
Welcome to the family! Red dino with crooked left eye given from Weijie. (: And the yellow animal to the utmost right is what I've got.
I survived the torturous month of May! Wooooo, I'm a survivor la hahaha. Hmmm, and now gaming is more important to you huh? Hmm, nvm then. Just want to tell you that what I don't want the most is to hear you say sorry. And can I be selfish at times? I can't be that big-hearted all the time right..
Anyway, it's time to give myself a well-deserved break after all those hard work. But but, not yet for now.. heh heh. :p
Byeeeeeeeeeee (:
















