I've haven't been blogging for weeks, and lots of events happened. The most obvious one is the workload piling up like a mountain. Anyway, I shall make this post short and sweet because I'm seriously running out of time.
Frankly speaking, all of the subjects have started their revision more or less. And basically, we're dumped with prelim papers and papers and papers to do. I'm so sick of it. Being deprived of sleep just to complete them in just one pathetic night! -.- Killer killer.. And it's just 26 days left to prelims! -.-
Had PE today. Ran 6k and another 4k with Zhengwei, Wenhui and Limei. I felt really lethargic after everything ends. First time running 10k this year, and my leg hurts now. ): But I've still got to stay up tonight to complete my work.. ): Sad, right?
Well so, I've managed to finish reading the book 'To forget you'. And I really agree to the phrase mentioned in the novel, "It's not how long the love is, but how deep the love is". Yes silly boy, I know you're busy with schoolwork, I'm busy with schoolwork, and both of us are busy with schoolwork. But I know that we would still continue to love each other, no matter what happens, right? :D
The time now is 01:17am and it's time for me to go bathe yet again and then continue with my work. And I should go off now before Mrs Christina Tan catches me blogging hahaha! :p