<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Admiration
Monday, December 14, 2009

Not going to write up a poem. Lazy to do so. Later kena suan again by Caixin and Nicholas again hahahhaha! :)

Wanted to go running on Friday, end up playing mahjong with some dudes at my house. We also played stress and heart attack. Wanted to play monopoly but the money were gone. Later I realised that my sister took the money to laminate it haha.

Went running with Weijie on Saturday. Ran 3km only, and I nearly died. -.- Oh my, my stamina really going way down. ): Become old alr haha! Head off to buy breakfast for that two guys and went to Caixin's house. Hahahhaha it was a crazy day luh.

Parents brought me to Jurong on Sunday. They showed me the way to Pandan Gardens. After that we headed to IMM. Walked around the mall in circles, for idk how many times. Went to Jurong Point at Boon Lay after that. Continued walking and walking and walking... Walked until my legs really hurt badly. Went off to chat with yp after that. (:

And yeah, today went to catch Couples Retreat. It was a hilarious movie I can say. Hahhahaha. :D

Today, Monday, another series of Life Transformers is back. Love, can be so simple. Love, can be so easy. Just because of the promise that they made to each other couple of years back, both parties are willing to stay together, and not leaving one another alone. Despite the fact that the man is suffering from a series of sickness and the woman is suffering from depression, they still hold on to each other. And for this fact, I admire them for that.

People says life is like a show, and a show is like life. Whatever that is happening behind the screen will reflect the situation in real life. I agree to this. Why is this world such a complicated place to live in? Why can't we just live in a much simpler world?


I can't wait for ice-skating and flyer with the girls tomorrow! IT'S GIRLS DAY YO! :D