Job interview on wed was pretty fine. Except for the first part where I lost my way to Employable & Employability Institute (e2i). Alvin and gang reached redhill early and so they went to the building first without me. I'm a road idiot leh. They shouldn't have left me alone zzz. -.- Anyway i reached there at 9.30am instead of the destinated timing of 9am. Filled in the form and waited for me to be called in. I saw Rachel and Ianson too. Almost three quarters of SR people dominated the session on that fateful day! I waited from 9.45am to 11.30am you know!!!!!!!!! I was so pissed off that I almost wanted to leave without having the interview. The interviewer asked me quite a number of interesting questions. Anyway, cut it short, I'm in for the job. (: Gonna have training sessions for 3 days.
After that we went to Marina Square to have Subway for lunch. We headed to Kbox after that! We practically sang from 2.30pm all the way till 6pm. We were super duper high during the session! We're exceptionally high while we're singing May Day and FIR's songs! Not forgetting the highly popular 'tong hua' by 'guang liang'! Oh oh and JAY CHOU la HAHHAHA! It has been real long since I last sang until like that. Really really miss singing. Let's go sing again! :D :D :D
Yesterday went out with Yongqing and Phylicia to east coast! Zomg!!! So long since I last saw Phylicia!!!!!! :D So happy and we hugged each other. Come to think of it, we last saw each other was before the JAE posting. Time really flies and now A's are already over! :D Phylicia cycled while Yongqing and I bladed. Very long since I bladed too, ever since the last outing with the PAE dudes last year. Fell down quite a number of times, had a cut on my finger. Pretty alright actually heh. (: Headed for lunch at Mos Burger. Scallop rice burger was really yummm! (: Both of them then headed for their job interview and I went shopping alone hahahah! Fun experience leh. I shall do that again! :D
Make up looks super duper cool! I shall learn next time! :D But before that, I need cash to supplement the stuff that I need to purchase.. -.-
I come to realise that I've been spending and spending. Money kept flowing out and out but not in! ): I guess I have to look for a temporary job to keep me occupied for the month of December. If not, I'll have to declare bankrupt already! ):
Goodbyeeeeee
Wait for my self created poem up next! (: