Went to escape with some dudes and wenhui's cousins. I managed to enter escape without paying any money with the admission ticket that zhengwei has! :D A lot of machines had already disappeared. My favourites are the pepsi cola, rainbow and the spaceship were all gone. So sad luh, we only can play with the kiddy rollar coaster, gold cart, superman, the water slide! Oh and we saw Faiz there! We also went into the haunted house. Wenhui and I screamed like siaooooooo haha. And I had to drag Wenhui lol. Headed back to school to collect the locker money with Wenhui but we can't cos it's alr past 5pm.
I went to help out for my sister's event together with Weijie on a friday, can't rmb which though. We have to wake up early and reach Clementi at like 9am. That gold green haired guy was late zzzz. Alas, we practically slacked and do nothing and listened to those ppl explaining to us the instructions of the games all the way till noon. Had lunch and waited for those child care kids to come to our stations to play the games. Some were stubborn like a bull and others were obedient. It was an hectic event in total.
The 4 of us went to the zoo yo! Plus celebrating yyk's birthday in advance. Counting back, it seems like I've haven't been to that place for more than 10 years. And I was pretty excited while we're queuing up for the tix and we practically waited for half an hour due to the long queue! Took loads of pictures! (: We saw Probacius monkey and polar bear!! Goats are smelly smelly! Monkeys have roasted red butt hahaha!
Christmas party over at Weijie's house on the 25th. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you without getting my facts right. ): Anyway we cooked a feast! Comprising of spaghetti, sandwiches, salad and potato soup! And my first attempt of brewing soup was a success! :D Although a big portion of the soup evaporated and became steam... Played wii! (: thanks for the present yeah.
Oh oh, forgot to add on. Went to have steamboat dinner together with some PAE people on the 26th. A lot of people suddenly MIA at the very last minute. So sad, left very little of us. Everyone didn't talk at all, especially the guys. Very awkward ahh.. After that, we went to suntec to shop shop and see see.

Had training today and yesterday. Yesterday was kind of boring, but today's was so so much better. With games going on and stuff like that. This is super cool. I just can't wait for RWS to open! The rides look awesome mannnnz! :D
I met an uncle during the training. He was old, but yet he was willing to adapt to the ever-changing society that we're living in right now. He told me that he has been in his position for 15 years straight, with no promotion or whatsoever. His subordinates have already some became his supervisor and even senior supervisor.
I asked him, "Uncle, don't you feel angry when someone under you has now became your head?".
Guess what he told me?
He said the society now is meant for the younger generation. Companies are trying to make use of the younger people's intelligence to boost the company. But yet at the same time, companies are also trying to keep the old ones so as they would teach the younger ones and the latter would also do the same to the former. He said he would not feel embarrassed when he don't know something. "When you don't know something, you must be brave enough to speak out and ask."
Wow, and I really admire him a lot, a lot.



