
cupcakes went zonked out. Some chao da, some too soft. so, first attempt = FAILED..

m&n chocolates! :D

woo hoo. i made 3 attempts for cookies. super a lot! heh. (:
3 Dec, our dearest limei's 18th birthday. I went with a bunch of dudes to Marina Barrage early to prepare and set up the picnic and stuff. Heh, it was certainly a whole lot of fun! (: And limei actually got a shock woo hoo! (:

go up there with me someday okay? (:

forfeit after a game, everyone have to paint their nails red (one of 18 presents). even boys eh.. heh. mine's the entire hand! (:

HAHA this is an epic moment.




woo black white. (:
Right after limei's birthday celebration, went home, bathed, dressed, packed and went to class chalet together with whee. (: I don't have any pictures at all, so bear with me yeah.
First day had bbq, stayed up for the entire night and I made it (some others too). We survived the night through movie marathon - hide and seek (charlie...........), chit chat session, UNO stacko.
Second day, had mac for breakfast. Went back to chalet and played Wii while the rest went to play volleyball. I zonked out haha. But I don't feel like I'm sleeping though. Went for lunch (subway), UNO stacko again. Sent quite a number of ppl out, went back, played true or dare. Watched I Not Stupid 2. Went for dinner at kopitiam. Then went ahead to Fairprice to buy breakfast. Went back chalet. Watched 'chi bi'. I slept HAHAH. CINDY slept like PIG lol.
Third day, I woke up abruptly at 5am. Went to bathe. Slept back and woke up again at 8. Had breakfast. And ks suddenly played with aluminium foil to make human faces lol! Suddenly changed to aluminium attack balls. Everyone started throwing balls at isaac. Epic moment, super funny hahahah. Checked out. Head for home.
I watched drama, slept at 5.30pm. Woke up at 7pm for dinner at Geylang. Tried sleeping again at 10pm but failed. Bathed at 11pm, went out again at 11.30pm to take xuanqi's car to Bedok interchange. Zomg, not 12am yet and there's a bunch of ppl waiting to board the shuttle bus. -.- reached the padang at about 12.45am. Collected the race pack for volunteers. Wait wait and wait, played cards while waiting. Went up the bus to Nicole Highway. Walked quite a distance to our drinks station area. Moved boxes of cups and water bottles to the tables. Set up and stuff.

Time: 04:38am. I sat across the road, eating breakfast!! -.- beehoon fyi.

Time: 04:38am. I sat across the road, eating breakfast!! -.- beehoon fyi.
Morning, during the 21km run. (notice, no crowd at all. ps, the last few running lol) We sat on boxes and zzz haha.
Scary man. Look at the floor! Some cups were stepped too much until they seeped into the road! -.-
Oh oh, I saw winson, kenny, ks, clifford! So cool! They actually saw me and they called my name! :D Those people running 42km, super chiong. One bunch of Jamaicans practically chiong infront, behind and beside one another. Wow, my eyes popped out hahha. Pacers can't even catch up hahaha! Got some moments poured water till my hands tired lol. People just grab, and half the water gone. Some worse. I was pouring water from the 1.5 litre bottle and they just grab it away from me and ran. -.- siao, volunteers around me laughed lol. My area directly behind me got the portable toilets, chao smelly hahah! Some ang mohs very nice. They took water and they still said 'thank you'. (: Some drank water and spit it out again, like fountain. -.-
Lucky our route only got people running 42km and 21km, not including those running 10k individual or 10k team (different route). If not we die flat ahhh.. Packed up and stuff. We even helped the sweepers to pick up the whole load of cups on the floor seh! We sat on the road to wait for the shuttle bus to arrived, everyone super super lethargic. End up we have to walk across the road. Blah blah this that, reached Padang, collected our 20 bucks and home sweet home. Everything supposedly to end at 2pm. But unexpectedly, we ended early at 11.30am. whoo hoo.
I ate lunch, sat on sofa and slept. Woke up at 2, bathed, watched one episode of drama while waiting for hair to dry. Slept at 4 plus or 5? Can't rmb. Woke up at about 9pm. Ate dinner. Watched drama again. Slept at 12.30am I guess. Got super super aching arms when I woke up this morning. -.- I swear I'm not going to volunteer for marathons ever again! Sacrifice my sleep just because of all this.. Made me still have the sleeping trauma, sleeping clock all disturbed! -.- I would rather run 42km than to run lol. Next up, Adidas Sundown! :D Run run run whooooooo.
Oh, 'Hi, My Sweetheart' super nice! All time favourite Xiao Zhu is irresistible! (: Not forgetting the super popular hongkong drama 'Moonlight Resonance'! Got 'leng zai' and 'leng nui' heh! (: But really, the story plot is very very nice. So much better than the first season! Watch it man! :D Gonna brush up my cantonese at the same time. But I've got to start reading books, if not whee will say my brain cells gonna die lol..
GOODBYE. LONG POST.






