<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
mummy
Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Finally tried the mummy ride once yesterday and twice today. Totally awesome ride that can totally blow my mind away. :D The first time when I tried, I was so nervous and my hands were clammy and stuff. Even the maze throughout was super long and super dark. Me and RF were clinging to each other literally. We sat together with rae and YF. Super fast super shiok. And today, finally we're able to pose the photo while we were moving. (: Next up is the super anticipating BSG ride. Vincent promised to tie me and RF at the front seat for 2 hours hahha!

Job was really interesting, not really that boring alr, for now. Hahahha. I actually got sick of walking around the park alr. The stanchion ropes thingy were not as difficult as before, just that my palms hurts and blisters appear after doing that for long. And the super big fat juicy mosquitoes over there always bite me.

Currently dusty USS is making some of us to have sore throat and blocked nose. Especially irritating when the vip visits and we have to stand outside for 3 hours just to wave and smile at them. MBT waved at me. :)

I finally finished you're beautiful last night. So nice hehe. :) hurray for taekyung, shinwoo and jeremy!! (:

Tmr's gonna be a long and super early day. Gonna wake up at like 6am? -.-