<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
first
Friday, February 12, 2010

Sales was good today yo! Hehe and my transaction went out perfectly well. I saw THT wooo! And I received a thousand! (: Especially that bling bling red ID card flashing right in front of my eyes. I saw Boatyng too! Hey dude so surprised to see you there. You should come and talk to me for a short while yeah ahahha. A very very tiring day today, with the addition of the workload yesterday. Doing up and re-doing up the cue poles and ropes, under the freaking weird weather which rains and shine, rains and shine every now and then. Got rope burns on palms, fire burns on fingers, blisters on fingers and sunburn on the face. -.- Stayed all the way till night, exceeded the normal timing that we are supposed to stop.

Yet another hectic day comes tomorrow. I hope he don't put me outside please. And the unbearable sunday coming up. I just hope I can tahan for the next couple of days coming up.

And to that particular sucker, get a freaking life. I'm just so glad with the applications of IT. Kudos to my splendid awesome handphone.