<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
GINGY!!!
Tuesday, February 02, 2010

YES YES! today (1 feb) it's our team member preview day! (: set out together to Resorts World Sentosa with snow white (randahl old uncle) and the seven dwarfs (bernice, peihsin, vanessa, roufang, huifang, weiling and me). Such a coincidence that there are seven of us girls in total with a pathetic old uncle HAHAH!


We with our wonderful cool awesome cooling wet mist and USS globe!


At the entrance! Randahl old uncle is the photographer. Nice skills. (:


Heh black shirt guy with the transition lens in the middle is our team manager Vincent yo! (:

Went in the park, can't post up the photos yet yo! ): but we certainly had loads and loads of fun cam-whoring! whoo hoo! (: but the weather super very hot eh! ):


Went Goldilocks to eat. And this is my feedback. Hahahah the diagram is rubbish by everyone of us.


I don't know where are we! Hehe :)


Oh yes yes, we had so much fun with gingy (gingerbread man)! :D


Gingys hanging on me and ber's bags! :D


Almost all our name tags got gingy keychains! :D


We're at level 5 of Hard Rock Hotel! :D

We are the rockers man yo!! :D


In the monorail. Gingy and half gang. (:


Gingy and full gang with uncle as photographer. (:


I love this! (:


Gingy and the lift in Hard Rock Hotel! :D BEAUTIFUL SHINY!

Gingy twins and Liwen and Vanessa at ticket booth E. (:

Gingy and Liwen and livestrong yellow band! :D


No more gingy. ): Pei Hsin and Liwen! And ghost looking Randahl. (:

Jump shot success! :D

Vanessa, Randahl.


(:

Really had an awesome day today despite the fact that all the rides are not open. We had loads of fun with the mascots wheeeeee! :D

I've finally learned to let go. What that are not mine would not be mine. I just can't force things to go my own way. Finally, I've decided to give up.

GINGY OWNS! :D

Without you all, I'm still glad to have wj, my tkd people and not forgetting my ticketing people around!!! (: Life's still great. And life still carry on as per normal. Cos I know tuckheng's favourite quote,'The world doesn't stop rotating even when you're sad'. I miss you girl!