It's actually an alright day today cos I managed to wake up early and leave house early. Coincidentally, every single one of us are in the same train but different cabin. Before we tap our cards out, we have alr saw everyone of us. While waiting for the arrival of those 'guests', I was having a convo with Ber through microsoft word across the window panel. It was of such fun. Fun doesn't last when I went to void a wrong transaction by mistake. And all those mistakes just came following in... What downgrading at another counter using the tix he bought at mine.. then I void after the downgrading... It makes me so confused. Out of everyone, 4 of us didn't manage to cashout, and I'm one of them. After vincent spent some time trying to figure out the problem and the password and stuff, the 3 of them managed to cashout successfully except me. I even have to seek help from other 2 IT masters... After everything, I really felt miserable...
what a day.
i just hope tomorrow will be a better day than today