<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
exhausted exhausted
Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bbq on Friday was awesome yo! :D I had to rush home after work, then chiong out to Garden to purchase cakes then walk to Paya Lebar to take bus 76 to marine parade. Bbq pit D40 is so darn far omgosh. -.- It's like at the chalet district there. I was half dead when I finally reached the destination. Beehoon by yyk was nice, while Indian curry by satish was so-so only. Hahaha. Cos it's so not spicy and very very diluted... Barbequed and stuff, and we began to have our heart to heart talk haha. David then began to start his Tekong stories.. -.-

Went to both NTU and NUS on Saturday. I'm glad Peihsin's dad is willing to fetch all of us there. Appreciate it lots. :D Woke up super early, reached NTU at 9:10am. We went to the School of Humanities and Social Science but not even a single soul is there. Super deserted.. We then realised that the Open House is at the Nanyang Auditorium. We then made our way there by foot!!! -.- My sis came to accompany us. (: And talked quite a bit with Yingling. Thanks for the advices! :D

Made our way to NUS at 11:15am. Munched on Mr Bean pancakes (2) and drank Ya Kun iced coffee (lunch) during the car journey. Reached there, had a lot of introduction regarding their halls and stuff. Very interesting. (: We received lots of goodies hahahaha! We then made our way to the booths on the courses. The place is totally jam-packed like sardines. I saw Sheryl, Latif and Alvin there, and quite a number of people too. Went off at 1 plus to take the shuttle bus back to Commonwealth. Then cabbed down to wardrobe directly for work. Unexpectedly, we were in time. (: Learnt stuff regarding order entry and stuff. And the 3 of us were practically zoning in our own world cos we're far too tired...

Had work on Sunday too. Bad thing is that, I'm all alone without my close friends. Plus the accompany of some irritating people. And that particular full timer pissed me off. Her tone irks me off. Please shoo to far far away.

Monday! 15 March! :D Team member preview at Universal Studios! :D Met like super early at hbf. First stop, Treasure Hunters. Second and third stop, BSG on Cylon and Human respectively. Despite the fact that I've alr sat this 14 storey high duelling roller coaster before, before the take off my heart is still pumping so so so so fast!! -.- But the feeling is so nice after getting down. My legs were all wobbly and I can't walk straight! I need help from Weijie to get my butt off the seat hahaha. Fourth stop, Revenge of the Mummy!! :D The effects were uber cool! Fire is included now!! Awesomeeeeee! (: Fifth stop, we headed to Shrek 4D at Far far away castle! Awesome show I can say! I love the part where the horse gallops and we can feel our chairs moving!! :D:D:D Sixth stop, PANTAGES HOLLYWOOD THEATRE featuring MONSTER ROCK!!! This is fantastical fabulous!! (: People who love music and musical, a must watch. Definitely enjoyable. :D Seventh stop, Waterworld! The stunts were wonderful! (: And lastly, for the eighth and ninth stop, Enchanted Airways and Canopy Flyer respectively. (: The bird's eye view of the park is totally breath-taking. (: I saw Uncle Phillip at CF! The one whom I met during Induction and the one who inspired me to have a different perspective of him. And and omg! I just found out today that his wife is from Ticketing! And it's my all time favourite VIOLET! Goodness, they are such a compatible pair. :)



Yesterday, Tuesday, went out kbox-ing with the girls again. (: Everyone is so not high at first, only me and teo. But had fun singing though. (: We ate at Popeyes near Singapore Flyers and then headed home. Slept at 2am hahaha.

Woke up at 6:30am this morning, preparing to head out to work. Work was bad bad today. Weather is scorching hot, and I'm so freaking tired. ): But I'm glad that I'm home early today. :) Yet another long working day tmr. And it's the official opening of Universal Studios! I hope I'll not be so tired tmr. I've got to sleep early tonight, I promise myself this. My eyes are swollen.. ):

Life is so unfair. I'll pray really hard, hoping that I'll get my desired course. :)