<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
new
Thursday, March 11, 2010

Finally I'm back to blogging after a long long time. My previous post is considered as not a post at all. Hahahahaha.

Yeah A level results and stuff. The very first line made me so terribly devastated. It almost seems like my whole world crashed. At that very moment, I feel so lost. Hoping that someone would just be there for me, not asking anything but to stay very quiet. But well... Some teachers gave some good advices. Friends too. And I'm just so glad that at least I've still got friends around me, concerning for me and of course you weijie! (: Ice cream is a good remedy to take away my tears for that tiny moment, comfort food I can say. The moment I stepped home, everything just changed. Headed out to clarke quay with tix peeps. We sat by the river to chat and talk and stuff. The breeze is so nice. Hearing the people scream during their bungee jumping across The Central was a lil funny though. Taxi ride home was nice, practically laughing all the way. The taxi driver thought we were drunk.

First 2 days after I got back the results, practically I'm feeling so upset and stuff. Simply because I think I just can't get over it. But somehow, somewhat, I know I have to stop crying. I have to stop all those negative thoughts and to move on. Everything happens for a reason. Things change so that we can become a better person. Circumstances always occur and we have to overcome them no matter what happens. I know it's going to be tough, but I will definitely fight back and never look back.

Work on Monday and Tuesday was so tiring! I think this makes me stop thinking of unhappy stuff too. 12 hours straight for 2 consecutive days. Monday was bad, so suay, I was the greeter for the whole day. And I have to stand all the way from 10am to 10pm. Gosh, I almost died. Weather so super hot. After lunch at 2.30pm, practically no food all the way until our shift ended at like 10 plus. Reached home at 12 midnight, slept at 1.30am. Wednesday's shift was bad, 7am-3pm. Bad bad, have to wake up at 5am. Not even a full 5 hours of sleep. Terribly tired. Raining super heavily. When there are no guests in front of my booth, my entire booth was so quiet and cold and I fell asleep literally! Plus I don't have any common topic with my partner beside me. And my booth is seriously an igloo. Reporters took some photos though. Slept at the top of vivo while waiting for wenhui and gang to arrive. The news to me was seriously shocking, I just can't accept that. How am I supposed to make up a false facade in front of the person wenhui? It's so difficult.

Finally had an off day today. Head off to the library in the morning to print my documents. I don't own a cashcard but fortunately, the librarian is kind enough to lend me hers. (: After that headed off to nyp to submit application form with yq! (: I'm pending for the results now. I hope this decision I've made is right. (: Met weijie at city hall and lunched. After that off to IT fair. So crowded! My waist hurts after everything. I guess it must be the accumulation of the tiredness for the past 3 days.

I feel enlightened. Hahahha random though.

It's 1.34am now. I have to wake up at 6am later for my work shift which starts at 8am! Straight after that bbq! :D Yet another hectic day ahead. My bed's wailing for me.