It's Easter Sunday tmr! :D And we're going to have some special Easter menu tmr (I think) with all the balloons hanging around the canteen. :D
Ever since the so grand opening with 18 lions dancing to the drums and rolls, we've never even rest a teeny weeny bit. I spent most of my time then at the guest services booth, at my very pathetic booth where I'm supposed to sell vouchers where no one knows hahaha. I'm glad that I'm out of the fish tank alr haha. So glad for the presence of ber. :)
Times were fun with the fun people around, and of course fun guests. Kids are so adorable, aren't they? :) They just melt my heart. :)
I had my second polaroid film with the awesome four recently, and it overtook my first polaroid film for that particular day hehe. :)
So many things happened in the month of March, mostly issues that are so problematic, so confusing. I really don't know why, it's not regarding about my life in the first place, why am I so bothered about it. And why did I drag myself down the whole thing which makes me feel like I'm the bad guy doing bad things. Tell me, is it good for me to say out, or to just keep it to myself. Not going to tell anymore. Being the middleman is so difficult. Next time go and be one yourself. Lamo neh neh flies infested piece of cake.
Now, what's most important to me is to think carefully, and choose carefully. And for the other other trivial matters, it means nothing. Literally.
Another day tmr!!! I think I'm getting thinner. Old man also realised that hahaha. Thats a bad thing hahaha. Time to run soon, seriously. Wenhui, see this! :) This is random, but I feel like cutting my hair.
Shall sleep early tonight! It's cold tonight. Twisted neck, get well by tmr please. (:
# Rule of the day: Accept your mistake, learn from it, and not to commit it again. And not just pushing all the blame to everyone else, but not you. Think.