<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
OT (:
Sunday, May 02, 2010

Alright, I should be back to blogging after disappearing for about roughly 2 weeks due to the hectic schedule in school.

So some of you guys may be having some questions inside that little tiny head of yours:
"Isn't uni going to start in August?"
"Why are you schooling now?"
Blah blah......

Right... I'm currently studying at NYP. So now, the ever popular question that people never fail to ask:
"Why go poly? Aren't you wasting your time in JC for 2 years?"

People are forever asking. I'm so sick of this sentence. No matter friends or even working mates. Come on guys, this is a professional course/ job that I'm currently studying now and I look up very much to it. So please, don't look down on it. Health science professionals are vital in this line. And I'm glad I'm part of the team (in progress). And I'm not wasting my time. 3 years to get a diploma, and then to a degree conversion within a year at overseas. And the overseas degree is something different, something special! Something that most people are unable to experience. So what's the difference, tell me?

People are always giving me that despise look, probably thinking that I'm so very dumb to choose a poly route after being in a JC. Some even spoke to me in a sarcastic manner, trying not to leak any sarcasm out of it. But oh wells, I just got your hint man dude. Just get rid of that look and get a life. And for your information, the course that I'm in right now requires an A level cert.
So what huh.

A profession that would definitely touch the lives of many, a profession that would be well-known to everyone in the near future (even though it is not currently), a profession that will be a meaningful job, and a profession that would bring smiles to everyone. :)

I know that even though I've lost the chance to be in a local uni, but I've gained the chance to learn more about the well-being of people and to prepare our country to enter the aging world. And this fulfills the criteria of my goal of helping people in need. :)

I'm not sure whether is this really the course for me, with the fact that I really need to start studying Biology all over again (to get rid of my phobia on Bio) and now even at a higher standard than that of the A's. But when time comes, I would like to look back with satisfaction that, yes, I've made that right decision. :) It may seem tough now, but what I got to do now is to overcome it. Since I've passed that barrier called the A levels, what more difficulty would lie ahead of me? :)

The thing now is to think carefully on whether to accept the sponsorship that was being offered to me (which implies that my interview was a success). There are pros and cons.... A difficult decision to make.

6 projects on hand now omg! The life now is far more worse than being in a JC la. Oh my, quite unexpected. This curriculum is so fierce! ): The 3rd week beckons now............. I'm anticipating week 8 now hehe. :)

Weijie's finally out on Wednesday! I miss you so! :) So sweet of him to specially come down to my place on a early Thursday morning just to send me to school. :) And then Friday night to a movie - Ip Man 2 and dinner followed after. :) Saturday afternoon supposedly taking care of me (but instead disturbing me -.-) and Sunday afternoon to shop for stationery and lunch! :)

It's kind of suay that I fell sick on Friday night after I went home after movie and whats not. The symptoms of flu had already appeared on that Friday morning and then fever at night. So suay that I can't go to work on both Saturday and Sunday. And the most important thing is that I'm so suay that due to the fact that I was not able to go to work on Sat, I missed the fireworks at 8pm at Hollywood Boulevard!!!!!! :(((((((( Terribly sad oh my.. ):

Bad fever, bad flu, bad blocked nose, bad throat! :(
I guess it all boils down to the fact that I can't stand being in an air-conditioned area for the whole entire day! Lecture theatres, tutorials.... -.-


Successful Ticketing bbq held on last Tuesday! Cheers! :)


It's time to head to bed for a long day from 9am-6pm filled with lectures. And no holiday for us! :( Till then! :)