Wenhui and I met quite early, hoping that we would arrive at the venue early. However, the queue for the shuttle bus service at Pasir Ris is so super long! It extended from the bus stand all the way to the MRT. Totally win. We waited for like 1.5 hours before we can board the bus. Reached there around 9pm. And the horn sounded immediately for the 21km race after we put our bags at the baggage counter and went to the toilet.
Anyway, I ran 14km without stopping. Walked 5km and then dashed for the remaining 2km. We walked like super slow during the 5km hahaha! I met Sheryl along the way while we're walking. (:
Finished the race around 1am plus. My entire lower limb were wobbly after I ran across the finishing line. Managed to catch the shuttle bus back to Pasir Ris. Ate Mac's. Actually wanted to wait for the first train home at 5:45am. But we realised that our body cannot stand the wait. And so, we cabbed home. Reached home at around 4am and then zzzzzz after bathing.



Next up, Race against Cancer run! This year is going to be a running year, and of course, the following years to come. :D
Last working day at Resorts World Sentosa on 28 May, Vesak day. Quite a memorable day huh, got a terrible scolding by the stupid idiotic guest who spoke (shouting literally) to me in an agitated manner. I'm really glad that I was inside the ticket booth, being protected by the layer of glass in front of me. I guess if I'm standing right in front of him, I'll get punched in the face and get bruises everywhere. I got the most amount of cash sales on that day, with about 9.5k cash. I'm gonna miss the place, not the work, but the people over there! And the stupid lao man promised to cash me out for my last day of work, end up he didn't! He still let me wait so long just to sign the resignation letter! arghh stupid old man.
Today's a boring day. I'm supposed to be studying and doing notes for Physiology/ Anatomy. Or even doing Psychology or OTTP projects. But I just don't have the mood to do so. And I'm sitting in front of this computer typing out this post.
Anyway, I'm going out in 45 mins time. (: Wheeee! :)