Finally, week 8 has finally ended....... :) I can rest for the time being. I'm so gonna disappear for the next 9 days. Yay! :D
After the meeting on Thursday, I found something's amiss. Something's weird and I just can't explain why. It seems like things are not going to be the same again. Why, tell me why. Once people become distant towards one another, we just cannot develop that mutual friendship among each other anymore? Once so close towards one another, and now, being separated.. I dislike that uneasy feeling that is gradually building within me.. Or is it just me?
Shrek forever after is a very nice and funny movie, with a hidden meaning behind it. And a lesson to take back: To really treasure everything that you have now, and not lamenting that your life is always repetitive. Because what you have right now may be what others desire to have, and they just can't have it.
And at the same time, during Sociology lecture, Trina let the cohort watched a short video - Chicken a la Carte. A devastating video that all of us know that is still actually happening in the world that we are currently living in right now. But we should really ponder why is such uneventful stuff that is still happening. Why can't everyone in every parts of the world to be happy? Why can't countries help their neighbouring countries, especially those that are suffering from starvation. Whyyy...
Anyway, whenever I'm sad, I'll definitely watch videos on Annoying Orange! Orange is so hilarious! Hahahaha. :) And also videos on Jo Kwon. A splendid Korean pop singer/ dancer that ever existed. He's not afraid of dancing his 'disgraceful' dance moves to the public as a whole. Bravo! :D
NYNY on Friday with the tkd people. :) 1993 batch kids are so tall... I suddenly find myself so darn old.
And Weijie's birthday celebration was quite a flop, with the rain that poured. A kind of 'failed attempt' of flying a kite. But a wonderful movie caught thereafter. :) I hope you've enjoyed this day. :)
It's time to sleep. :)

OT1001
I'm gonna miss Deborah and Qinlei... ):