This week was pretty much alright, with the mundane lectures going on and the weekly mobility assessments that would always freak my class out.
Two of my classmates are leaving to go to NUS. I hope they've made their right choices. (:
Had a twisted neck on Thursday. Totally painful like anything, serious. This really sucks. Worst than any of my list of twisted neck. I'm gonna consult the physiotherapist on the coming Monday. Monday faster come!! I seriously wanna die than letting me suffer all this pain.
Pain faster faster go away so I can run, swim, do my work and even sleep peacefully!
I can't believe I actually signed up for 42km.. -.- This is crazy, like totally.
Week 8 is here! Yeah my favourite week! :) Then I'm gonna go out of this place for a getaway! I just can't wait. Can't wait luhhhh. (:
Just end off with a random photo.
